RITS is committed to reducing unemployment in Africa by empowering the unemployed, previously disadvantaged and enriching women & youth with Information and Communications Technology.
We foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and thought leadership.
The RITS culture engenders values of trust, openess, honesty, diversity and integrity.
Ensuring the use of best practices, highly skilled resources, RITS promotes the correct governance, security, compliance and strategic advantages within organisations.
Our commitment is to accentuate a companies brand by co-designing a profitable and sustainable strategy.
HOW RITS IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE
1. Nation Building
RITS believes in effective empowerment.
- Job Creation
- Skills Development
- Enhance business etiquette and acumen
2. Contemporary & Agile Mentorship
- Long term roadmap
- Guiding mentees in decision making
- Offer business knowledge, expertise & experience
Since its inception Active Coaching has been RITS‘s Trademark.
Focused skills & development
Enable structured vision & growth
Improve job performance
4. On Job Training
Bridging the digital divide via vocational training.
- Rapid job specific learning
- Multi-skill adoption
- Increased employee productivity
5. Esds & Localisation
Focussed on developing people that build the NATION.
- Localisation & Enterprise Development
- Empowering employees in entrepreneurship